Traxby OÜ is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read this privacy statement carefully to understand why and how we collect and process information from you. Please note that this privacy statement only concerns the processing of data collected through the Doglo website and e-shop.
- how we use your personal information,
- what personal information we share with third parties,
- how long we retain your personal information,
- the procedure for sending our marketing messages,
- your rights,
- other important information related to the protection of privacy,
- changes in how we protect your privacy,
- how to contact us.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This section provides the following information:
- the types of personal data we process;
- if we did not receive personal data directly from you, the source and specific types of data;
- the purposes for which we process your personal data and
- legal bases for processing.
We are processing your account information (“Account Information”). Account information may include your name and email address, telephone number and other information you provide to us when you register, as well as your purchase history. We obtain such information directly from you. We process your account information to ensure the operation of our website, to provide our services, to ensure the security of our website and services, and to communicate with you. The legal basis for processing is the performance of an agreement between you and us and / or, at your request, taking action to enter into such an agreement, as well as our legitimate interest, namely in monitoring and improving our website and services.
We process on our website data related to the provision of services by us to you (“transaction data”). Transaction details may include your contact information, bank account details, and transaction details. Transaction data are processed for the delivery of purchased goods and services and for keeping records of transactions. The legal basis for processing is the performance of an agreement between you and us and / or, at your request, taking action to conclude such an agreement, as well as our legitimate interest, namely the proper management of our website and business.
We may process data relating to your application for consumer credit (“postpay data”). Postpay information can include information about your employment, marital status, and tax status, as well as other information. Postpay data is only processed to connect with companies that provide consumer credit if you need to use consumer credit to pay for goods purchased from us because you have chosen the postpay option. The legal basis for processing is the performance of an agreement between you and us and / or, at your request, taking steps to conclude such an agreement.
We may process the information you provide to us in order to subscribe to our emails and newsletters (“Message Information”). We process message data to send you relevant messages and newsletters. The legal basis for processing is your consent. If we have already sold you goods or services through our website and you do not object, we may also process the message data on the basis of our legitimate interest, i.e. to maintain and improve customer relationships.
We may process data related to your communications to us (“communication data”). Communication data can include communication content and communication-related metadata. When you interact with us on a website, the website generates communication metadata from contact forms. We process communication data for the purpose of communicating with you and keeping records. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest, namely the proper management of our website and business, the provision of consistent and high-quality consultation, and the investigation of disputes between you and our employees.
We may process your personal information described in this notice if it is necessary to comply with or protect legal requirements, whether they arise in judicial, administrative, or other extrajudicial proceedings. The legal basis for processing is our legitimate interest, namely the protection and enforcement of our, your and third parties’ legal rights.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data, as mentioned above, we may also process your data if it is necessary for fulfilling our legal obligations.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTIES
We sincerely want to gain and maintain your trust, so we only share your personal information when necessary.
We may share your information with the following third parties as necessary to provide you with our services, as set forth in this statement.
- We may transfer your personal information to our insurers and professional advisers for risk management, professional advice and the filing, enforcement or defense of legal claims.
- Financial transactions related to purchases made through our website may be processed by our payment service providers. We share your transaction data with our payment service providers (including Maksekeskus AS, Montonio Finance) only to the extent necessary to manage your payments, refunds and complaints.
- We may transfer your personal information to other service providers for specific services. These include, for example, web hosting providers, providers of hosting servers and their maintenance services, and providers of e-mail services and SMS. When concluding a contract with subcontractors, we take all necessary measures to ensure that your personal data is also protected by our data processors.
If you choose to postpay, we will also disclose your personal information to consumer credit companies, which are clearly indicated on the form of payment. Such data include your relevant transaction data and postpay data. Given that such consumer credit companies process your data as independent controllers upon receipt of such data, we strongly recommend you to review the privacy policies of the respective credit companies before providing such data.
In addition to these cases, we may also transfer your personal data to third parties if this is necessary to fulfil our legal obligations.
The third parties mentioned in this section may also be located outside the Republic of Estonia, the European Union or the European Economic Area. When we transfer your personal information to such persons, we take all necessary legal measures to ensure that your right to privacy is duly protected. For more information on appropriate safeguards, please contact us at email@example.com.
HOW LONG WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain your personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes only for as long as is necessary to achieve that purpose or purposes. In any case, we retain maximally the following:
- we retain your account information for up to 3 (three) years after you last logged in to your account or made your last purchase (whichever is later);
- we store transaction data for up to 10 (ten) years after the end of the provision of services to you;
- we store instalment data until the order is fulfilled or cancelled;
- we store message data for up to 3 (three) years after you last logged in to your account or made your last purchase (whichever comes first);
- we store communication data for up to 2 (two) years after the end of communication.
In some cases, we are unable to pre-determine the retention period for personal information. For example, we retain usage data for as long as it is necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing.
Regardless of any other provision of this section, we will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to fulfil our legal obligation.
If you have agreed, we will send you marketing messages via email or text message to keep you informed of our activities and to help you see and find our products.
You can opt out of receiving www.doglo.eu marketing messages at any time.
To do this:
- Click on the link in the email we send you.
- or contact our team firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then update your profile accordingly so that no further marketing messages are sent to you.
Please note that as the www.doglo.eu network consists of many different interconnected services, it may take a few days to update all our systems, so new messages may be sent to you during the processing of your request.
When you opt out of receiving marketing messages, you will still receive service-related information, such as subscription status updates.
In this section of the notice, we provide you with an overview of your rights under data protection law. As some of these rights are complex, we only describe their main aspects in this notice. For a full overview of your rights, we recommend you consult the relevant legislation and guidelines for supervisors.
With regard to personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access the personal data we hold about you;
- the right to require us to correct data held about you if it contains errors;
- the right to ask us to delete data held about you;
- the right to restrict the processing of your data;
- the right to object to the processing of your data;
- the right to transfer data;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
- the right to withdraw consent.
If you would like to exercise your rights, file a complaint, or if you just have questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- The right of access to your personal data. You have the right to receive confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, in the event of such processing, to access the relevant personal data and to obtain certain additional information. Such additional information includes information on the purposes of the processing, the types of personal data concerned and the recipients of the data. If this does not affect the rights and freedoms of others, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information.
- The right to request the correction of your own data. You have the right to request the correction of your personal data if they contain errors, and, taking into account the purposes of data processing, to request the correction of your incomplete personal data.
- In certain cases, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data. This right applies, for example, if: (i) the personal data in question are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed; (ii) you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for processing the data; (iii) you object to the processing of your data in accordance with the rules of applicable data protection law; (iv) the data are processed for direct marketing purposes; or (v) your personal information has been processed unlawfully. However, there are situations where you cannot exercise this right. Such exceptions include cases where the processing of your data is necessary, for, e.g.: (i) the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information; (ii) to fulfil our legal obligations; or (iii) to establish, file or defend legal claims.
- In certain cases, you have the right to restrict the processing of your data. This right applies, for example, if: (i) you dispute the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing of your data is unlawful but you do not consent to its deletion; (iii) we no longer need your personal data to achieve the purposes for which it is processed, but you need it to make, file or defend legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing of your data in the public or legitimate interest, pending verification of the accuracy of that objection. While restricting the processing of data on these grounds, we have the right to continue to store your personal data. However, even in this case, we will only process your data: (i) with your consent; (ii) to establish, file or defend legal claims; (iii) to protect the rights of another natural or legal person; or (iv) justified by an overriding reason relating to the public interest.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for reasons related to your specific situation if we protect the legitimate interests of us or of a third party. In the event of such an objection, we will stop processing your personal data if we cannot prove that the processing is for compelling legitimate reasons that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the preparation, submission or defense of legal claims.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for direct marketing purposes. In the event of such an objection, we will stop processing your personal data for this purpose.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by us for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes. In the event of such an objection, we will stop processing your personal data unless it is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest.
- Right to transfer data. If the legal basis for the processing of your personal data by us is:
- your consent; or
- Performing the contract or performing the actions you have requested before concluding the contract, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, publicly available and machine-readable form. This right shall not apply if it would infringe on the rights and freedoms of others. However, you will not be able to exercise such a right if it infringes on the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you believe that we are violating data protection law in the processing of your personal data, you have the legal right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Inspectorate, at Väike-Ameerika 19, www.aki.ee , or another supervisory authority of your place of residence, work or alleged violation.
- If your consent provides a legal basis for the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data prior to the withdrawal.
Cookies generally do not contain personally identifiable information about the user, but the personal information we process may relate to information collected and stored by cookies.
Three ways to manage cookies:
- external sources (1);
- browser settings (2);
- cookies on our website (3).
(1) Cookies used by our service providers
To learn how to view and remove information associated with your Google Account, see „Transparency and options“.
- We use Google Analytics on our website to understand how visitors use the content of our website. If you do not want Google Analytics to be used in your browser, you can install the Google Analytics Browser Add-on . To learn more about Google Analytics and privacy click here.
(2) How can you manage cookies in your browser?
Most web browsers allow users to refuse or delete cookies. How to do this exactly, may vary between browsers and versions. For up-to-date instructions on how to block or delete cookies, visit the website of the specific browser manufacturer, e.g. Chrome; Firefox; Internet Explorer and Safari.
Please note that deleting cookies and disabling their further use may affect your user experience and prevent you from using certain features of our website.
(3) What cookies do we use on our website?
There are four main types of cookies – the following describes how and why we use them.
(1) Cookies related to the functionality of the website – these cookies allow you to navigate the website and use its features, such as “Add to cart”.
(2) Website Usage Analysis Cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how customers use our website and to improve its functionality and your shopping experience.
(3) Cookies related to customer preferences – when browsing or making purchases on www.doglo.eu, these cookies allow us to remember your preferences so that we can offer you the smoothest and most personalized shopping experience possible.
(4) Ad targeting cookies – these cookies are used to show you ads that match your interests. In addition, they limit the number of times each ad is shown to you and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROTECTION OF PRIVACY
Third Party Websites
We may work with third-party companies, collectively called “service providers,” who, with our permission, may add third-party cookies to our websites, services, applications, and tools. Such providers help us provide you with a better, faster and more secure user experience.
Please note that third-party cookies are subject to the respective third-party privacy policies, for which we do not accept any responsibility.
Personal data of children
The services offered on our website are intended for persons over 14 years of age. A different, higher age limit may be set for participation in specific loyalty programs or lotteries.
Should we have reasonable doubts that the personal data being processed originates from a person younger than the age specified in this section, we will delete the relevant data from the databases.
CHANGES IN HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY
We may change this notice from time to time to accurately reflect our processing of your data.
If we make significant changes, we will notify you through our website or by other means, such as email, so that you can review the changes before continuing to use our website.
HOW TO CONTACT US
We are always interested in feedback from our customers (especially if you feel that we have let you down or we could do something better).
- you have any questions or comments about this notice;
- you want us to stop using your data;
- you wish to exercise the rights described above or should you have any complaints, please feel free to contact us.
The email address of our privacy team is firstname.lastname@example.org.